Each program reports outcome data to the Quality Assurance Coordinator on a quarterly basis.
The QA Coordinator then compiles, analyzes, and reports outcome data to the Program Board Committee, Senior Management, and program staff. RCS’s goals and target percentages are as follows:
1. Maintain an occupancy rate of at least 93% in CRR and Supportive Housing programs.
• CRR programs (Group Home CRR, Apartment CRR, and Specialized Group Home CRR’s)
had an occupancy rate of 91.0% for the year. (up 2.1% from last year)
• Supportive Housing ended the year with an occupancy rate of 93.3%. (down 2.6% from last year)
• Overall: Did Not Meet Goal. When combining census data from both program types, the
occupancy rate was 92.2%. (down ½ % overall from last year)
2. At least 80% of consumers residing in our MISA program will remain sober during each quarter.
• S. Aiken: Exceeded 80% goal in 4 of 4 quarters.
• Overall: Exceeded Goal with a 92.9 % overall sobriety rate. (up 9% from last year)
3. At least 25% of consumers living in CRR programs will complete the program and move to a more independent
setting within 24 months of admission.
• Of the 80 discharges in 2013-2014, twenty-two (22), or 27.5% met the criteria defined
above. (up 1.2% from last year)
• Result: Exceeded Goal. 21 individuals self-discharged (down 4 from last year), in most
cases because they did not like the program rules. The remaining 37 consumers were
agency discharged (up 3 from last year),typically for not following the rules, needing a
higher level of care, long term hospitalization, drug and alcohol relapse, or inappropriate
level of care at admission.
4. At least 35% of consumers in Supportive Housing, and 20% of consumers in CRR’s, will be employed, or
involved in volunteer, training, or educational activities on a regular basis in each quarter.
Result: Supportive Housing – Did meet goal 4 out of 4 quarters, and at FY end
SH Exceeded Goal with 45.8%. (up 4.3 % from last year) CRR – Did meet goal in
4 of 4 quarters and at FY end CRR Exceeded Goal with 25.6%. (up 2.5 % from last year)
5. At least 70% of consumers in Supportive Housing will accomplish at least 1 goal for the
• Result: Did Not Meet Goal – 57% of consumers achieved at least 1 goal at FY end.
(down 9.5 % from last year)
6. Days in the community- All Programs: 95% of consumers will spend 95% of the days in
the community in each quarter.
• Result: Exceeded Goal in 4 of 4 quarters. Rating at FY end was 98.5%. (up .7% from
7. 85% of consumers completing the satisfaction survey will indicate that they strongly agree or agree with
the statement, “I decide on my recovery goals.”
• Result: Exceeded Goal. 93.8% of consumers that completed a Satisfaction Survey
indicated agreement with the above statement. (up 2.4% from last year)
8. 85% of consumers completing the satisfaction survey will indicate that they strongly agree or agree that
their Quality of Life has improved.
• Result: Exceeded Goal in 4 of 4 quarters. Rating for FY end was 91%. (down 3.4 % from last year)
9. 95% of payee “request transactions” are complete within 2 business days.
• Result: Exceeded Goal. Rating for FY end was 99.5 %. (up .6% from last year)